Thanks for your interest in writing a Guest Post for Yoga With Sapna!
Your ideas can change lives and inspire people who are exploring wellness, fitness, and health. Yoga With Sapna is a platform for health and fitness experts from all spheres to get their ideas heard.
We welcome and appreciate contributions from yoga and other health and fitness teachers and experts.
We select guest post ideas based on quality and uniqueness of the content for our subscribers.
Here are our Guest Post guidelines:
- Write useful and creative content that answers: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Can be an infographic or regular text article
- Infographic should have a cover article of 400 words
- Regular article should be 800 to 1,000 words
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points
- Offer us fresh content that has not been published anywhere else
- Provide link to your blog — we consider guest posts only from bloggers who have their own blog
- Please ensure that your post does not violate any copyright or other laws
- Don’t send SEO-driven submissions. We do not publish posts whose main purpose is to boost SEO or to promote a brand.
- Don’t send crowdfunding campaigns, product releases or event announcements. For sponsored post opportunities click here.
- Don’t send posts that market or heavily promote your product or company
We don’t consider guest post ideas that do not not follow our guidelines.
How to submit your Guest Post idea
Please send an email to the Editor at: [email protected].
Start the Subject line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS) followed by the title of your post.
In your email please:
- Tell us briefly who you are
- State the title of your proposed post
- Outline the topic with bullet points
- Tell us if it is an infographic or a regular text article
- Indicate the projected word count
- List the sources you will be using
- Include 1 or 2 links to other Yoga With Sapna articles that you will use to supplement your points
- Tell us how Yoga With Sapna readers will benefit from your post
- Include links to a few of your best posts
If your idea is selected for a guest post on YogaWithSapna.com, an editor will contact you within two weeks of receiving your email. All emails we receive are carefully reviewed by our editors but unfortunately we cannot respond to all queries. You can maximize the chance of being selected by following the “Yes” and “No” guidelines listed above. Please do not call or send follow-up emails.
We encourage you to read the blog articles on Yoga With Sapna before submitting your Guest Post idea.